Thursday 16 May 2013

Hello ..

Well, I have just finished my first year at University studying Fashion Marketing in Glasgow, and I really thought it would time that I put the internet to better use than just posting on Facebook and Twitter. So, this is why I have decided to create a blog.

This blog will contain posts on my day to day life (Which isn't very exciting) and Fashion that I love.  I try to be as fashion focused as possible but I feel like I really am a fashion follower instead of a fashion implementer and I hope that this blog will encourage me to be a lot more confident in my fashion sense and allow me to explore different styles.

Being a student, I am on a very tight budget, so one thing I really do love is cheep
fashion! One of my favorite bloggers is Kavita from www.shewearsfashion.com, she has a great sense of style, but what I love most about her is that she shows how you can still look amasing even if you are wearing 2nd hand items from a charity shop!

Hopefully, I will also post some things on here about cheaper items that look just as good as more expensive items!


Well.. we will see how long this venture lasts ...

Loza love, Lauren x

Oh and this is me ... 



Dress: Asos
Bangle: Miss Selfridge
Earings: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment